A propos du poste
- Assisting the Group Purchasing in providing competitive analysis for both forthcoming tenders and providing ongoing Supplier KPI analysis.
- In charge of group supplier purchase 3xnet price analysis
- Support to Category and Supplier Managers
- Performing competitor market analysis.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of product cross references.
- Carrying out Profit Margin calculations
- Making recommendations based on Analysis.
- Assisting in Supplier Reviews and Tenders.
- Monitoring market trends on commodities.
- Group European role, therefore need to be in contact with category management and purchasing teams local
- Cross function: Collaboration internally across business functions (finance, Purchasing, Marketing Product, Sales)
A propos du profil recherché
- Good understanding of the distribution model (Automotive OE or IAM as plus)
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment
- Ability to apply logic to situations
- Interest in the Automotive industry desirable
A propos de l'entreprise
Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) is a leading distributor of passenger and commercial vehicle parts to the independent automotive aftermarket in Europe. It operates in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Poland and the Netherlands. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company, the largest worldwide automotive parts distributor with activities in North America, Europe, and Australasia.