A propos du poste
1. Protection of Kinéis existing ITU Filings
- Participate in the relevant national or international meetings
- Manage the filing activities through regional administration.
- Supervise the checking of the ITU IFIC for any satellite system that might cause interference into Kinéis Filings
2. International coordination for the use of strategic frequency bands for Kinéis for current and future businesses
- Prepare detailed due diligence of Kinéis or other companies’ spectrum assets
- Prepare and conduct coordination meetings with companies sharing spectrum with Kinéis.
- Identify options for spectrum expansion capabilities
- Evaluate possible ways forward to solve complex spectrum issues and identify best option for the company.
3. Service provider and operator licensing in strategic countries
- Play key role in Kinéis licensing and rulemaking activities in various countries.
- Supervise all regulatory and licensing matters related to landing rights, registrations applications and associated satellite-related rulemaking.
A propos du profil recherché
- Internationally recognized engineering qualification (e.g. electronics, radiofrequency or equivalent)
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a relevant engineering environment, including 3 years of frequency coordination and spectrum management involvement
- Understanding of satellite technologies and applications
- Knowledge of the ITU Radio Regulations, National Regulations
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge and practice on foreign national landing rights procedures would be a plus
- Thorough understanding of the satellite regulatory environment and the ITU procedures
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of domestic and international regulatory processes and structure
- Strong knowledge and understanding of satellite industry, markets and services
- Collaborative individual able to build relationships in a small team as well as with big organizations
- Strong negotiation, diplomatic and conflicts management skills
- Ability to work in complex business and regulatory environment
- Both oral and written communication skills, capacity to present positions in an inspiring manner to a variety of internal and external senior audiences.
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity.
- Autonomous and capacity to take action
A propos de l'entreprise
Kinéis is a new European satellite telecommunication operator.
Its constellation of 7 satellites and soon 25 more connects all objects, anywhere in the world, at an affordable price. Many IOT (internet of things) markets are targeted: science, asset tracking, artisanal fishing vessels monitoring, containers tracking, trekking, yachting, connected agriculture.
To provide a global connectivity and enable the deployment of millions of objects connected by Satellite, Kinéis devices and Kinéis nanosatellites communicate through proprietary protocols using UHF bands.
Kinéis is looking for its Radio Frequency Spectrum Manager to manage and protect its spectrum assets.
You want to join a leading startup in satellite IoT telecommunications You have an experience in international spectrum coordination activities and are looking for new challenges
Participate to the launch of a new constellation of nanosatellites and expand Space IoT to connect millions of devices on earth.